- DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION: Sunday, August 31, 2016
All abstracts must be submitted through the Congress website:
1 – Abstracts may be written and presented in Arabic or English. For Arabic version an additional copy in ENGLISH must be sent.
2 – All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and authors will be informed about acceptance of their paper by July 31
3 – Accepted abstracts are official communications to the Congress.
- Abstracts should have English title, author’s name (names), address, affiliation and e-mail.
- Abstracts should be structured and consist of a maximum of 300 words.
- After submission, the author will receive a confirmation receipt.
- The best works will be awarded a prize.
- It is required to indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation.
- Enter keywords separate them by line breaks
Notification of acceptance/rejection, instructions for oral or poster presentations will be e-mailed by September , 2016 to the presenting author.
Authors who wish to withdraw their abstract after its acceptance should send a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org